Friday 10 May 2019

Rizal Park and Manila Ocean Park

Alvin here again, still touring Philippines. For the past few days my family and I went around Manila city, first to Rizal Park. The park is a memorial of Josey Rizal, a national hero of the Philippines who died fighting the Spanish 123 years ago.
 Rizal Park
(Source: https://cdn2.gbot.me/photos/Su/Vf/1284634702/Rizal_Monument-Rizal_Park-3000000038624-500x375.jpg)
We had a great time walking through the park and admiring the scenery. The weather was perfect for an outdoor picnic, so we found a shaded patch of grass and ate traditional Filipino foods.

After that we headed over to Manila Ocean Park because the kids hadn’t been yet. Even though I’ve been to Sydney Aquarium a few times already I still enjoyed seeing the varying ocean sea creatures here in the Philippines. 

Sorry for the late upload, I've been having technical issues here on my end. Nonetheless I'll still be updating you all on my experiences here with my family

No comments:

Post a Comment